Most of the work in organizations is delivered by teams.
The team could be a work team, a project team, or an executive team – when the team works well together the results are more than the sum of the individuals working separately. However, when a team does not function effectively, performance and productivity both suffer.
Business team coaching moves beyond coaching individuals to looking at the team as a distinct entity or system.
Is team coaching right for your business?
Coaching the team as a unit successfully tackles some of the common ailments that plague organizations:
- Lack of productivity and creativity
- Ineffective or toxic communication
- Low team morale or burnout
- Conflict avoidance and non-resolution
- Confusion about roles on the team
Business team coaching may be appropriate when:
- New teams are formed (intact, virtual or project teams)
- New leadership comes on board
- A roadblock is encountered
- Performance is not meeting expectations
- Roles are altered because of organizational change
- Teams are operating in silos
- Organizations want to maintain performance at an the extraordinary level
My business team coaching leads to enhanced team productivity, positivity and performance.
Please contact me today to learn more about my business team coaching services.