NOTE: This 3.5-day intensive course is Phase II of a three-part certification program.
Phase I Pre-Requisite – Prior to attending, you must complete ONE of the following:
- Complete 2.5 day workshop, Reinventing Strategic Planning, OR
- Complete 6-session webinar series, The Systems Thinking Approach® to Strategic Management, with between-session assignments
Phase II – Master Class
The intensive workshop will address 15 key concepts of strategic planning, execution and management. Participants will learn and teach back several of the concepts, to ensure in-depth understanding. Discussions will address facilitation skills and challenges for conducting these processes with executives and management teams. The course ends with a final examination.
Phase III – To achieve certification, participants must do ONE of the following:
- Complete a new strategic management project in collaboration with (or with coaching from) a Haines Centre master facilitator
- Complete a new strategic management project and submit a case study detailing:
- Description of the Situation/Challenge
- What was the Desired Outcome?
- What went well? Why?
- What didn’t go well? Why?
- What would you do differently next time around (Lessons Learned)? Why?
Price is the same worldwide – $3790 USD, $4990 CDN
Location – North America location to be determined. Tell us where you’d like it to be and we’ll consider it!